1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Laddomat 21 - any users

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by muleman51, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muleman51

muleman51 Member

Loc:
    SE Minnesota
    This looks like an intriguing piece of equipment to me. I'm just wanting to hear from users as I don't want a repeat of my Adobe experience. I need to do the storage thing and would like to be at least half right the first time (with my record that's about all I can expect).

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. hkobus

hkobus Member

Loc:
    Ontario
  3. renewablejohn

renewablejohn Member

Loc:
    bolton england
    I have a laddomat 21 on my Esse w25 cooker. Cooker includes a central heating boiler which we found was keeping the cooker at to low a temperature for the secondry burn to kick in. Was recommended a Laddomat 21 to keep up the boiler temperature and it works well.Also has the safety feature that if the power goes off the pump it still circulates by gravity and that has also worked when we had a power cut.
  4. renewablejohn

renewablejohn Member

Loc:
    bolton england
    I have a laddomat 21 on my Esse w25 cooker. Cooker includes a central heating boiler which we found was keeping the cooker at to low a temperature for the secondry burn to kick in. Was recommended a Laddomat 21 to keep up the boiler temperature and it works well.Also has the safety feature that if the power goes off the pump it still circulates by gravity and that has also worked when we had a power cut.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.