Laddomat 21 questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Singed Eyebrows

Minister of Fire
Jan 22, 2009
Midwest
I have a Laddomat 21G(Grundfoss) that was originally rated for 75KW & has been rerated to 45KW. I have a 32KW Atmos boiler that can easily outrun this & am wondering why. I would like my tank to charge faster & this will require more flow through the Lado. Does it seem as though the Lado is defective? It sure seems to run real slow. Keep in mind this is 45KW rating based on 50HZ & I'm running it at 60HZ so it should have close to 20 percent greater output. I can't ask any more of the Atmos as it's overrunning the Lado practically in a high idle condition. If I can't sort this I will probably need to buy a 21-60, I shouldn't need a 60KW Lado for a 32KW boiler though. I'd like to be able to open up the air on the Atmos & let it heat instead of running it with the Samson all the way closed. My draft is set right on the money per Atmos. Any ideas why the low pump output?, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.