Lakewood Stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendavid

Dec 29, 2005
I am having difficulty finding a replacement for the catalytic combustor in a small Lakewood stove purchased 25 to 30 years ago. The stove model is Special 1B and the combustor is 4 inches square and 2 to 3 inches deep. Is Lakewood Products Inc. still in business or are combustors available from other sources?
Thanks,
Bendavid

Welcome Bendavid
Pretty sure Lakewood is long out of business, but there was a post a ways back that supplied some info on aftermarket cat replacement units. I think it was Elkimmeg that had some info. Maybe PM him and see. I looked for it, but can't seem to find the one I'm thinking of.
Good luck.

Willhound

I think Elk got his at http://www.stovecombustors.com but they don't show one for a Lakewood in their catalog.

You might send them the dimensions and see if one of their stock units will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.