Lange Model 6302A

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Love a Lange

Jan 8, 2017
N C
I have been using my second Lange 6302A for about 2 years (GREAT right now with about 8 inches of snow in NC this weekend). I bought my first one in the fall of 1979 and used it consistently through 2014 - it became a tired old horse with some insert deflections after all that use so it is retired now (actually, for sale locally if someone wants to use it or maybe even refurbish the interior. So I am in my second year of the "new" 6302A. Actually, I purchased it locally a couple years ago from a prior owner - I don't think Lange stoves are even made anymore - at least I can't find current information or a source for new Lange's on the net.

I want to offer up the fact that these woostoves (Lange) are simply top drawer - incredible, efficient wood heat and they will last about forever. Secondly, if anyone has a question I, as a 35 plus year user, would be happy to help if I can - I have attached a photo of my "retired" Lange 6302A for reference.

Happy burning - Ken
DSC05783.JPG
DSC05783.JPG
DSC05783.JPG
DSC05783.JPG