lange stove and cookstove quick baker

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lfausty

Aug 19, 2010
NH
i own a lange 6203 all nice -------- i want to trade for a oven feature and found a quick baker ? anyone know what a quicker baker cook stove is, and if both stove were in same shape or fully restored what would the worth of each be. trying to straight trade and the quick baker is saying theres worth much more, ANY INFO

I've never heard of or seen one, but what it's worth is usually a matter of condition and if there is a buyer around. Do you have a picture of either? I can't find any info on the web about it.

yes got em thanks heres lange stove 6203 approx 23 deep 12 wide 30 tall and cookstove quick baker approx 23 deep 32 wide 30 tall /// with additional warmer box top so overall height 57

Attachments

• HPIM4530.jpg
    HPIM4530.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 520
  • Photo864.jpg
    Photo864.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 499
  • Photo867.jpg
    Photo867.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 489
sold lange-- found cookstove!! brand new original jotul 404.

Attachments

• HPIM4774.jpg
    HPIM4774.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 682
  • HPIM4771.jpg
    HPIM4771.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 471
  • HPIM4750.jpg
    HPIM4750.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 591
Nice find and setting. How much heat does it put off into the room? Any comparison to an old Elmira?

gotcha, so 36" clearances required?

portable heat shield when i burn so half that, hey i just found the stove after 35yrs cut me some slack on getting the original heat shield for it. lol *corner stove clearance per manual 14 inches with or without heat shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.