Lange wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMBN

Aug 25, 2008
SE PA
I have recently inherited a Lange woodstove? I'd like to sell it but have no idea what it could be worth.
Any info. would be greatly appreciated!!! (no--I don't have any of the brochures, my in-laws passed it on to us)

Nice stove. If it's in first rate shape, inside and out it could be worth about $400. But it's rare to find one in this condition. If you can post some pictures we may be able to be more accurate.

Anyone know a good asking price for this Lange wood stove?
It was barely used, only one winter. We recently replaced the glass and gave it a new coat of paint.
I have no idea how much it went for when it was new--it was given to us.
if you want pictures let me know and i can email them to you.
This forum will not let me post a picture on it.

Anyone know a good asking price for this Lange wood stove?
It was barely used, only one winter. We recently replaced the glass and gave it a new coat of paint.
I have no idea how much it went for when it was new--it was given to us.

Attachments

• Lange stove.jpg
    Lange stove.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,392
One posting is sufficient.

That is an odd looking Lange! Not one of the popular models I knew of.......the box stoves, etc.

Cool looking, in a strange way!

Just for fun, why don't you send a pic to the original importer of the Lange stoves...he lives near me:
Walter Goodridge <[email protected]>

and see what he says about it......heck, maybe he wants it as a keepsake. I know he still heats his house with one.

I'm looking for parts for the same stove, it is stamped "Svendborg - PEIS B1 L. Lange & Co. Denmark" on the back plate. Do you think your neighbor would have any info on this one, old brochures, etc.? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.