1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Largest Pellet Stove On The Market???

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Drew1024, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew1024

Drew1024 New Member

Loc:
    Central NJ
    What is the largest pellet stove on the market besides Mt. Vernon AE and Harman P68 that has the traditional cast iron look? I have 4000 sq ft and am looking to do as much of that sq ft as possible with one stove. I'm still not sure about the AE's track record and don't care for the looks of the P68. My wife insists on the cast iron look. Thanks for your help.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. STOVEGUY11

STOVEGUY11 Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    SOUTHERN CT
    Well I dont think any stove is really going to be able to do all of that. Maybe consider two stoves in different parts of the house or they do make pellet furnaces.
  3. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    i think the enviro maxx is listed at up to 3500 sq ft, biggest i can think of off hand as far as rated footage, but it aint cast. we dont have anything that can heat 4K sq ft stand alone, im with my fellow stoveguy , looks like a 2 stove job.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.