Largest Pellet Stove On The Market???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew1024

Jan 29, 2008
Central NJ
What is the largest pellet stove on the market besides Mt. Vernon AE and Harman P68 that has the traditional cast iron look? I have 4000 sq ft and am looking to do as much of that sq ft as possible with one stove. I'm still not sure about the AE's track record and don't care for the looks of the P68. My wife insists on the cast iron look. Thanks for your help.

Well I dont think any stove is really going to be able to do all of that. Maybe consider two stoves in different parts of the house or they do make pellet furnaces.

i think the enviro maxx is listed at up to 3500 sq ft, biggest i can think of off hand as far as rated footage, but it aint cast. we dont have anything that can heat 4K sq ft stand alone, im with my fellow stoveguy , looks like a 2 stove job.

Status
Not open for further replies.