last fall wood cutting...dial-up warning - pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perry

Burning Hunk
Feb 14, 2008
auburn hills, michigan
playin in the woods.

woodcut009.jpg

woodcut011.jpg

woodcut017.jpg

woodcut024.jpg

woodcut001.jpg

with my long hilly dirt driveway the chains on the front tires are a must when plowing snow. it makes turning so much better and allows me to put the snow where i want. if i angle the snow blade without the chains on the front of the tractor just slides all around and i have no control. i dont use these ones for mowing so the chains stay on year round.

janwetsnow2001.jpg

Nice tractor collection!

perry in mi said:
with my long hilly dirt driveway the chains on the front tires are a must when plowing snow. it makes turning so much better and allows me to put the snow where i want. if i angle the snow blade without the chains on the front of the tractor just slides all around and i have no control. i dont use these ones for mowing so the chains stay on year round.

I see, that makes sense. That's a big looking dog you got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.