I had hit it once before for a quick load, but Sunday and Monday I put in some real effort on the Mulberry patch. Its just a fence row of trees that I found on CL. The first half mile was all cottonwood and hackberry, but way down on the end was 100 yards of mulberry. I dropped and pulled home two loads on Sunday. Then spent Monday morning till noon working on the splitter. The picts show the splitter HOZ , from when I was splitting out of the trailers, or were waist high or better in the big pile of rounds. I went VRT on the splitter once I started in on the rounds that were already on the ground. I can't use a milk crate for long (too low), but found a litter taller round that worked nice for a seat while working VRT. Started stacking last night - I got all the splits off the ground, and just need to empty the Dodge trailer. They're calling for 8-10in snow tonight so I'm not sure when I'll get to it. Istill need to borrow the splitter one more day, and finish the big pile of rounds. Not sure if it shows up real well in the pict, but there is oak, elm, and old mulberry in the big pile of rounds, along with the new mulberry. I've used the official "beer math" cord calulator (work for eight hours without eating, stop working and drink two good beers quick...then eyeball your piles and make a best guess) and I have determined I've got a couple three cords worked so far this month-ish.