Latest list of EPA approved stoves as of March 2013

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see the Kimberly on there, did I miss it?

I thought after being on here for five years I've heard of most stoves. That list proves I really know very little of stoves. Didn't know there were so many. As far as errors, it's close enough for government work.

If that list is right, have a lot less emissions with my Englander 30 then I did with the Napoleon (Wolf Steel) 1100C 1.63 for the 30 and 4.1 for the Napoleon 1100C. I'm assuming it's because of it being much smaller you have more reloads? Guess I got more benefits then just more heat and longer burn times.

N3pro: many of the stoves on that list are old obsolete models, such as the Jotul F 12. So, you may still know most currently-available stoves.

Status
Not open for further replies.