Latest project.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfunk13

Minister of Fire
Sep 11, 2008
Wyoming
Here is my latest project.
I cannot take credit for the idea, there is a guy in NC who makes and sells these.
I wanted one, so i made my own.
I play guitar and always wanted some sort of guitar art. It was fun to build and looks great on my wall..

DSC07369.JPG
DSC07374.JPG
DSC07375.JPG

That's really cool!

Reactions: bfunk13
string it up and lets do a lil ditty! Neato.

Pretty cool stuff. It must have taken quite a bit of time to get all the lines to match as nicely as you have done.

Really, really cool. Absolutely cool. I really like the bucking bronco up on the neck. You did a fantastic job. Looks like that guitar is all "heavy metal"........

Thanks guys!

That's a great folk art piece. Yippie ki yea Wyo bfunk!

Thanks guys!

WOW very nice job ! I don't think I have seen anything like that before.

Pete

thats brilliant

I just saw this. Nice work man, nice work. I bet you could make some serious cash selling that. Not that you would want to. But maybe you could make another and sell that one. Show it off to people with good incomes and you may get some business making personalized ones for their homes. But only for top dollar hourly pay of course. ;)

Thanks!
I did this one last week off. Had it on ebay with no bites.
Suppose i need to take it to an art gallery or something. It it sells great, if not it's good too.
BTW "pokes" is what many call the university of wyoming cowboys.

DSC07533_2.JPG

Attachments

• DSC07528.JPG
    DSC07528.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 122
  • pokes2.JPG
    pokes2.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: Eatonpcat
!!!WOW. Very nice. I can't decide which one I like the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.