So I installed my pellet stove (25PDVC) with the typical Duravent system, taped with 3m aluminum flue tape and all was well for a couple of weeks or soo. Then I started getting a E1 code sometimes an E2 then an E1 or maybe vice versa. So I pull the vent t pipe, clean, re-install with more aluminum tape, check all the vacuum hoses, electrical connections, clean out the burn pot and while I am at it I clean the bottom auger chute and realign it. Sooo the bottom line....as the title suggests I have one each of the following.... small puddle of brown tarrish water dripping from top horizontal piece of my exhaust a pot full of clinkers (not fully burning) a smokey smell in the house with a slight haze in my basement appears to have no more E-1 code issue. ARRRGH!