lebanon area service companies for stoker coal stoves?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shenk111

Feb 22, 2008
eastern pa
i need to find someone that can come out and service my stove grease it up blow it out etc.is there anyone in the lebanon area that does this?

I recently bought a wood stove from Fehl's Home and Garden in Temple PA and they were very nice people to deal with. I don't know if they service coal stoves, but being they are only 33 miles out, it might be worth a phone call. I'd ask for the stove dept when you call and talk to whoever answered from that dept. I was there a total of two times. The first day I dealt directly with the owner and the when I went back to pickup my stove I dealt with his son.

Very "down home" type folks to deal with. If they don't service what you have, possibly they know someone who can. (?)

http://www.fehls.com/

Have you tried looking in the Lancaster area for a servicing company? I'm sure there's some Amish folks that use and service this type of heater. They are usually very nice and VERY reasonably priced.

Call Fehl's, maybe they can help. (maybe not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.