Lennox pellet stoves, travis industries

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rbcss

Sep 15, 2007
Windsor, Ct
I been looking around on some pellet inserts. I have come down to the Country Winslow pi40 stove and the Avolon Astoria insert. I also like the the Whitfield that Lennon has bought out and not being made any more, but is backed by Lennox. The Winslow and the Avolon have very good warrenties. my house is about 1600 sq feet. the people i bought the house from remodled the house to burn wood. they opened all the door ways to all the rooms they moved the stair way to the middle of the house, the bedrooms are off a loft area. so all the heat goes straight up stairs. I need fans to keep the heat down stairs. I been burning wood for over 20 years. these stoves metioned will heat a house 2000 sq feet or more. does anyone have any off these stoves and how you like or dislike them.
thanks

I heat my home with a Whitfield Advantage II-T pellet insert. This stove was discontinue last year. If your handy you can look for a used one, Craigs List ( sorry to anyone who sells new pellet stove). I have worked on many pellet stoves, Breckwell, Lopi (travis ind), Quardfire, Englander,etc. In my opinion the Advantage is one of the best pellet stove very made... My home is 1800 sq ft, I also have one in my house near Lake Tahoe, this home is 2000 sq ft. Both stove are used as our main heat .

Status
Not open for further replies.