Lesson in seasoning...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense taken. My ultimate plan would be to have enough cut so that my brother and I can each load our trucks and trailers and pull a load to my dad and grandpa's houses. We used to always help out each of them when we were growing up, but then we moved on to college and jobs and families of our own. Even though we moved back to within 15 miles of both their houses, I never really gave any of it a second thought until I started cutting wood for myself last fall. Granpa's not young anymore, but he is a stubborn Finlander and won't ask for help. I think it would be better if I surprise him with some loads rather than try to plan a time to go cutting with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.