Let me see your rack!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stacks are nothing compared to the others, but when you live in the city ghetto you don't get very much space.

I will say once I take down those 4 pine trees I will be putting in more pallet racks, they work very nice. Also made a pallet rack for my rounders and odd size pieces I just chunk in there.

Already got my first cord of wood sitting on the porch ready to go.

Attachments

• WP_000107.jpg
    WP_000107.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 485
  • WP_000108.jpg
    WP_000108.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 495
  • WP_000109.jpg
    WP_000109.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 461
Those pine tree trunks could make an original end to a very impressive stack, think of lack of space in city, think skyscraper wood stack....... ;-)

It may not be pretty, but it works.
My son is a roofer and he saves me rubber when they replace a flat roof. Works well to cover the top of my stack.

2011wood.jpg

BigV said:
My son is a roofer and he saves me rubber when they replace a flat roof. Works well to cover the top of my stack.

2011wood.jpg

Wow looks like a double row, How long is it?

That's the first wood rack I've ever seen that must be visible from space....... ;-)

smokinjay said:

There are 12 sections, each section has 2, 62" pallets, so it's around 124' long.
6' high and 42" wide (2 rows of 21" splits).
I would guess pretty close to 20 cord.

BigV said:
smokinjay said:

There are 12 sections, each section has 2, 62" pallets, so it's around 124' long.
6' high and 42" wide (2 rows of 21" splits).
I would guess pretty close to 20 cord.

Nice!

BigV said:

2011wood.jpg

That is one nice looking fence

Status
Not open for further replies.