Let there be fire....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ourhouse

Minister of Fire
Feb 16, 2006
Norfolk Ma
Well we passed inspection yesterday and now tonight it is lit. Just in time for a cold weekend!

Attachments

• 1st fire.JPG
    1st fire.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 572
  • 1st Fire (2).JPG
    1st Fire (2).JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 498
  • 1st Fire (3).JPG
    1st Fire (3).JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 483
  • 1st Fire (4).JPG
    1st Fire (4).JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 447
So excited about the stove you are still wearing the company shirt looks great and teach you helper fire safety and good stove opperations

Thanks guys! Just wondering how long the smell of stove paint lasts?

Is it just me or is that first picture a bit suggestive? Looks like he's holding on to dad's log. Whoopsee, that's an armrest. Doh.

Nice install earth and just in time. Enjoy the warmth.

Nice install JH. I am jealous, I gotta get something hooked up too.
Congrats!

Craig

BeGreen said:
Is it just me or is that first picture a bit suggestive? Looks like he's holding on to dad's log. Whoopsee, that's an armrest. Doh.

Nice install earth and just in time. Enjoy the warmth.

I was going to say something but you did it for me!

Have fun with that new stove!

Congrats guy. Time to stop just whacking them for somebody else and to start heating your house with'em.

Methinks you won't have a problem finding firewood.

Good Job.

Where is the pic with you holding a celebratory beer?

Or was that an Irish Coffee?

I should have warned you on your other thread about this or perhaps you knew. Some of that black stove pipe will heat up and smoke some enamel off on your first fire. Open that window behind. If not done yet, stoke it up a little and do it now so no future surprises occur when you are not home

Status
Not open for further replies.