Lets Hear How You Re-use Your Pallet Covers!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy118

Sep 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
2.JPG Ok, we've all contributed on how we re-use our empty pellet bags, how about the big plastic bags that cover the pallets we get? C'mon all you pigs out there, there must be a whole "slurry: of ways to use them I can't even imagine. Here are 3 that I re-used this past weekend, 1 from Presto's, 1 from Greem Supremes, and 1 from Stove Chow ( I think).

I cover my AC unit

My pellets didn't come covered. Which, kind of Pi$$#@ me off as my wife had to hurry and get the 4 tons into the garage before the rain came, and I couldn't do it as I was not, and still am not at home.

I have always drug my outside furniture into the cellar, they are metal and heavy. Now, I cover them with the pallet covers and leave them outside on the deck. As I grow older, I try to work smarter.

Tom C.

We had an early frost this year. I used them to cover my tomatoes.

i used mine to cover plants in the garden also.

Nothing like the romantic scent of wood pellets!

I give them to my neighbor....he uses them to cover the top of his wood piles.

Status
Not open for further replies.