Lets play identify this stove,

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny1720

Burning Hunk
Mar 6, 2007
The Great North East
I found this stove locally to me, I think the guy wants way more than I want to spend. I have no idea what model or brand it is. I was thinking early breckwell. The guy says the only sticker on it is the UL listing which does not have a Manufacturers name on it.

Anyone know what it is?

2012-07-1895220111.jpg

2012-07-1895220057.jpg

I decided against this purchase because the owner wanted $500 and would not budge. He said it was a US Stove from the early 90's.

Looks a lot like one of the Earth Stove models from the 90's

Older pellet stoves can be a total pain to get back working properly, when on CL there are high end stoves for not much more. I bought a harman pc 45 that was 5 years old with all upgrade parts and exaust parts for 450. My last harman pc 45 with all bells and whistles and installed cross link boiler system that was used three months for 1500. with extra ignitor, ash pan etc. They list for over 3200. Installing hearth etc now and hope to have firing by end of month.

Yea I have purchased no less than 50 stoves and resold them over the last 5 years. This one was far too expensive to even touch.

Looks like a fancied up Reliant. There's one for sale on CL in Minneapolis, search pellet and look for Grand Rapids. Defunct company I beleive.

Status
Not open for further replies.