Let's put some faces to the personalities

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boozie said:
OK, one of the "gurls", taken 2007.

Babs, I have that cats twin. His name is Salem.

Geez, I hope this doesn't turn into a "show off your wife" thread. Some off us don't have one.

Not that we need one
action-smiley-034.gif

I haven't posted very much but I really enjoy reading all the informative posts and learning more. Here is a pic of me and my lovely wife and one of me when I was deployed to Iraq for a year as an Army Nurse. Hooah!

p.s. My wife was not on board with the wood stove thing when we first built our house 2 years. She is now a believer and loves the new Keystone I put in this fall.

PICT0001.jpg

100_1118.jpg

Ok, here's the wife and me one. This is at my 40th Bday party this summer.

Attachments

• DSCN1263.jpg
    DSCN1263.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,014
Hello, Bonnie :)

Steve, your the first one looking like I expected :)

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
Boozie said:
OK, one of the "gurls", taken 2007.

Babs, I have that cats twin. His name is Salem.

Geez, I hope this doesn't turn into a "show off your wife" thread. Some off us don't have one.

Not that we need one
action-smiley-034.gif

Well, I guess we could post our EX's pictures?? NOT!!

The cat is my daughter's cat .... Fred. I am down to 2 cats, Hannah and Smokey. I lost my precious Katie in July, she was 20 yrs and 1 day. I miss her terribly.

That's what we can do ...... post pics of our cats and horses!! :) The first pic will be Smokey; then Hannah; then my sweet Katie.

Attachments

• 2007_0211Smokey0003a2.jpg
    2007_0211Smokey0003a2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 960
  • 2007_0707Hannah0002a.jpg
    2007_0707Hannah0002a.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 937
  • 2007_0209Katie0006a.jpg
    2007_0209Katie0006a.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 979

Here's an action shot of my girl. :lol:[/quote]

A beautiful girl indeed.

BertRN said:
I haven't posted very much but I really enjoy reading all the informative posts and learning more. Here is a pic of me and my lovely wife and one of me when I was deployed to Iraq for a year as an Army Nurse. Hooah!

p.s. My wife was not on board with the wood stove thing when we first built our house 2 years. She is now a believer and loves the new Keystone I put in this fall.

PICT0001.jpg

100_1118.jpg

You the man, Bert!

Thistle said:
Warm in RI said:
zapny said:
Just a few years back with the best part of my life, just glad she said yes!

zap

Great shot.Thanks for playing along

Is your name Earl by chance ; )

:lol: maybe he should be driving the General Lee instead...

I wasn't making fun of him, I was just thinking he looked like the lead character from the show My Name is Earl. Loved that show. I think he drove a 74 El Camino with a 454

dave360up said:
Here is mad for you - when she was 48 hours old and had to go in the carseat to leave the hospital. I hope she can't still make that expression at me when she is 15!

Yeah, that's one pissed off little girl. If, by chance, she forgets how to make that expression by the time she's a teenager, I'm sure it'll all come back to her once the ring is on the left hand and the honeymoon is over. I've seen that expression alot. Don't know if that says more about me, or my ex-wife 8-/ Just sayin..............

spencer186 said:
This seems like its turning into a show off your wife thread. You've got me on top of the Brooklyn Bridge, my kids and hounds, (one on the right past in the spring and believe it or not- my bride.

Uh... Spence?...

There's a lot of old guys on this forum. You trying to give us all heart attacks? :mad:

Seriously, a very beautiful gal you have, and kids to match as well. You are a very lucky man. :)

Battenkiller said:
spencer186 said:
This seems like its turning into a show off your wife thread. You've got me on top of the Brooklyn Bridge, my kids and hounds, (one on the right past in the spring and believe it or not- my bride.

Uh... Spence?...

There's a lot of old guys on this forum. You trying to give us all heart attacks? :mad:

What's the problem? Scared of heights? :lol:

Battenkiller said:
spencer186 said:

Uh... Spence?...

Seriously, a very beautiful gal you have, and kids to match as well. You are a very lucky man. :)

BK- thanks, don't I know it! I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world.

Battenkiller said:
There's a lot of old guys on this forum. You trying to give us all heart attacks?

I am no spring chicken myself, but I say keep 'em coming.

Oh and uh, thanks.

Having fun with my daughter--she loves riding in the backpack while my wife and I ski

Attachments

• rob_d_1.jpg
    rob_d_1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,264
  • rob_d_2.jpg
    rob_d_2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,220
Here is a picture of me, my wife and our girls at 8th grade graduation.

Attachments

• DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,266
Here I am with my two daughters, going to our annual winter fest, Fur Rondy! I'm in the middle, with my girls on either side. It's tough to get everyone on one place for a picture, so my long suffering husband, other daughter and fast moving son are not in this picture.

Attachments

• rondy 053.jpg
    rondy 053.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,215
BertRN said:

PICT0001.jpg

100_1118.jpg

Thank you for your service.

Zap

x10. One of the only regrets I have in my life is that I never followed through after seeing the Navy recruiter after I graduated high school. It was a little different times back in '89 and didn't seem as important as it does today. When I think back I wish I had joined and had the opportunity to serve my country. Your family should be proud of you. Me and my family thank you and your's for your sacrifice and service. The first thing my kids say when they see a soldier is "Thank you."

spencer186 said:
x10. One of the only regrets I have in my life is that I never followed through after seeing the Navy recruiter after I graduated high school. It was a little different times back in '89 and didn't seem as important as it does today. When I think back I wish I had joined and had the opportunity to serve my country. Your family should be proud of you. Me and my family thank you and your's for your sacrifice and service. The first thing my kids say when they see a soldier is "Thank you."

I agree with you and it's important to remember that freedom is not free! This country is always worth the fight and worth dying for.. God bless America!

Ray

I'll bring this back with a picture of me and one of my white headed helpers. We don't usually coordinate our outfits when we split!

100_2203.jpg

100_2200.jpg

Adios Pantalones said:
Stump_Branch said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Stump_Branch said:
Okay wife/me honeymoon

Okay wife... are you holding out for a better one? :)

Nope I know I can't do better. Figured I'd snag her up before she knew she could. Trust we walk together, people aint staring at me.

You said "okay wife" and ... oh never mind

Okay,

I am one of the worlds premier worst typers

Me with the pooch and home sweet home in the pines.

Attachments

• 347.jpg
    347.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 1,076
  • small.jpg
    small.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 984
Thought I would go ahead and take the plunge. This is my wife and I while visiting our son in Buffalo while he was an intern with the Bills Football team.

cass

Attachments

• NiagraNIAGRA FALLS 030.jpg
    NiagraNIAGRA FALLS 030.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 975
Status
Not open for further replies.