Let's try again!!! Found my M55 convection blower problem.......again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonfan49

Minister of Fire
Nov 10, 2011
Essex Jct. Vermont
Wife heard a loud bang the other day…I didn’t give it much thought…It occasionally does this, usually the auger.
..any way" the blower jumped off its rubber mount on the left side". It was just hanging done a bit unable to turn. Don’t know if it tripped a fuse, (still can’t find one) I am able to set it almost in the hole opening but I can’t get the rubber
mounting ring to pop through the hole to secure it. I’m thinking that with a stubby T 20 and a Philips I can pop the mounting bracket off on the left side and reattach. Don’t know how it could have popped out of its mount, or if the sucker will even work. I am hoping that
It will last another 2 4 weeks to finish the season and get some kind of “Improved†blower from Enviro that will replace the noisy one they have now!  Bill

Signature 
Enviro M55 Cast Iron Insert Nov 2011, now with OAK   CyberPower Cp1500PFCLCD UPS
1 ton and depleting, Vermont Softwood ****14 more bags/Vermont
7 bags each:
Curran’s
Green Supreme **7 more
Fire Side Ultras’s
Granules LG
Logik_e
Maine’ Choice and other
25 more Vermonts, Over 2 Tons burned…Holey Pellets, Batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.