LG granules?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Hearth Supporter
Aug 19, 2008
Seacoast Massachusetts
Ive searched and havent really found a direct answer to the question about Granules Lg pellets. Its all that Pelletsales.com has in stock, with no deliveries of anything else on the horizion.
Anyone burned them?
How about Corinth?

Im supposed to be firing off on the 6th of october (god willing the renovations ever end)
All Ive got is whatever is in the hopper from the previous owner and I dont wanna get caught high and dry.
Thanks

I've used those before and was very happy, although that was a couple of years ago. They are Lignetics from Quebec, if I remember correctly.

Admin, can you 86 this thread. Im getting senile and double posted here having forgot I posted something like this elsewhere (and for some reason it didnt show up in my search, nor did I get notified of replies in that thread)
It stinks to get old

Jester said:
Admin, can you 86 this thread. Im getting senile and double posted here having forgot I posted something like this elsewhere (and for some reason it didnt show up in my search, nor did I get notified of replies in that thread)
It stinks to get old

The way I look at it, the main thing is you get your question answered!!
Good Luck and be Warm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.