liberty vs. endeavor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i currently have both units. endeavor is hooked up and currently running. liberty is in garage ready to go!

I'm going to ask....

how much of a difference will i get from one to the next? All I'm really after is the overnight burn. I'd much rather wake up to a downstairs room to something warmer than 70. The endeavor works well. my only complaint is the overnight burn. before bed...i'll fill it, run it full throttle for 10/15 mins then push the air control down to nothing. Even with that, the next morning its barely 70ish right in front of unit. there are enough coals for a quick start up.

will the Liberty give me a warmer morning?

thanks

jj3500 said:
i currently have both units. endeavor is hooked up and currently running. liberty is in garage ready to go!

I'm going to ask....

how much of a difference will i get from one to the next? All I'm really after is the overnight burn. I'd much rather wake up to a downstairs room to something warmer than 70. The endeavor works well. my only complaint is the overnight burn. before bed...i'll fill it, run it full throttle for 10/15 mins then push the air control down to nothing. Even with that, the next morning its barely 70ish right in front of unit. there are enough coals for a quick start up.

will the Liberty give me a warmer morning?

thanks

We have the Liberty installed in our basemment, we wake up to the upstairs being 70.

zap

My last stove was an Endeavor and I never had an issue with the overnight burn.(10/11pm-6/7am) The one that I had a tough time with was when I was at work. The Liberty will allow for a few more sticks so it should perform a little better for you. My biggest knock against the Liberty is that stupid rectangular firebox, for the life of me I can't understand why they didn't make it the same depth as the Endeavor or at the very least able to take a 16" split loaded n/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.