Life is Good......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aansorge

Minister of Fire
Aug 12, 2011
Southern Minnesota
Both stoves are freshly loaded, the coffee is brewing, and the kids are still asleep. Life is good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 163
I remember those days. A couple of hours of peace in the early morning. Just the crackle and snap of burning wood.

Very nice. I was out in the garage awhile ago, checking the tire pressures, oil levels, etc. and I stopped by the back garage door to look out and take time to "slow life down", and watched the birds eating at the feeders, the heat coming off the woodstove pipestack, and thought the same thing, how even though it has been a tough Winter we have the house really toasty as usual and while life might kick you in the ole' beanbag every so often it also shows you the good side of things.....;) :)

AAAAhhhh, the little things in life.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.