Life is Good

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheepdog000

Hearth Supporter
Dec 7, 2010
Midwest
I scored a nice amount of Black Locust today, I have a line on a ton of recently fallen ash to retrieve this week. I'm sitting here now enjoying a really nice fire, drinking a few Belhaven Scottish Ale's, watching Gladiator in HD, wife is asleep beside beside me and both my dogs are curled up enjoying the fire as well.

LIFE IS GOOD!

Thanks to everyone in here for the great advice & helping me get this far. I love this website.

Attachments

• fire 1.jpg
    fire 1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 364
Sounds pretty good to me.

sheepdog000 said:
I scored a nice amount of Black Locust today, I have a line on a ton of recently fallen ash to retrieve this week. I'm sitting here now enjoying a really nice fire, drinking a few Belhaven Scottish Ale's, watching Gladiator in HD, wife is asleep beside beside me and both my dogs are curled up enjoying the fire as well.

LIFE IS GOOD!

Thanks to everyone in here for the great advice & helping me get this far. I love this website.

Yup this is a great site! Great looking stove you have there time to update your signature with the stove make and model and any other wood burning toys you may have..

Ray

Sweet! Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.