Life is good.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Got up at 6:30 AM, got my shat together, loaded up the hawg, rolled out about 7:45 with a sweat shirt on. Road to look at a tractor & trailer that burnt(job), was in a t-shirt and sweating my ass off by the time I left there. Road a while and stopped at a shop I deal with, went out to lunch, and took the scenic route home through Jim Thorpe. Was a nice view of the gorge today. Got home at about 5:30 PM. And oh yeah, I got paid for it.
Long hours, deal with some real aholes, but the freedom to be the caveman I am, with a "white collar" job, so to speak, is priceless. Just wish the pay equaled white collar.Suckit to da'man!
And the MOFO let me upload a pic! WOOT! But only one! Corksucker!

SAM_4393.jpg

Not a professional insurance adjustor . . . but I bet with a little polish and buffing that will look fine. ;)

We get reimbursed really well for any miles in our own vehicles. I do it any chance I get. I went to help a guy that broke down a few months ago. Fourteen hours at the standard hourly rate, which really isn't much, plus 650ish miles. That was a $500+ day. I'll be glad to help anytime, especially cruising my own ride through northern Michigan. Unfortunately, that was November, so it was a car trip.

That looks like it might have been a nice truck.

I also have been demoted to not posting pics.

Yep. As my BIL that owns a body shop says "That'll buff out.".

My brother has the same job as you Hogz......lucky bastardz....

"My Dad's an excellent TV & radio repairman,with an gnarly set of tools!! He can fix it!" -Jeff Spicoli

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Hope Don2222 does not see this, he would turn it into a pellet stove.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.