Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Lignetics 6.99/bag

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 350$ a ton. Got mine for 235$ in July. Plan ahead next time? Great pellet but *Shrug* how desperate are you? Probably cheaper somewhere but possibly not as good a pellet.

Not desperate at all. I have 2 Tons NEWP/GS. Want to change over. Did not know if that was normal.

Not desperate at all. I have 2 Tons NEWP/GS. Want to change over. Did not know if that was normal.
Couldn't tell you. Pellet prices are somewhat regional. What's normal for me isn't necessarily normal for you.

Your in hudson valley like me. You can do so much better than lignetics for cheaper. In the past month ive found trial bags of. Okanagan df. Barefoots.awg white pines. Somersets. Clean fires. On and on and on.

Yeah... This was at true value the other day. No way I was going to pay that.

I had 2 tons of NEWP at the beginning of winter. I did not know the quality had suffered so badly.

Distributors in central PA out of Lingnetics. Had to settle for Forest Pride. Anybody have any experience with that brand?

That's usually where I go for the past 8 years for NEWP. Once you get deep into the season he never has any.

Your in hudson valley like me. You can do so much better than lignetics for cheaper. In the past month ive found trial bags of. Okanagan df. Barefoots.awg white pines. Somersets. Clean fires. On and on and on.
Do you buy off season? If so where do you get your pellets?

I just paid 6.50 a bag for Hamers. Slaters in Cairo- West of Catskill. 320 a ton. Im loading up off-season....

Ive bought all year from september to now. And the only pellet shortage I have found is at lowes. Of course it helps that im always traveling and sight seeing and checking the local places. Just got to check around weekly stores move there pellets quick. I got all my somersets at tsc and my awf white pines at a home depot

You can get TSC Equine Bedding Pellets for five bucks a bag on sale. Try them

Status
Not open for further replies.