Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) LIgnetics arrived today @

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lagger

Feeling the Heat
Apr 2, 2014
Bloomingburg NY
A&M route 209 Accord NY Lignetics HW 6.99 a bag, 299 a ton no delivery service option (edit, was told they could deliver but was too expensive to my home)

they had 1/2 a pallet of enerex hardwood for the same price .. oddly, the store owner \ manager disagreed with me that softwood or even HW SW blend as most pellets are, is a better choice.. tried to explain the difference in net heat, his response was hmmm but the softwood burns faster... waddyagonnado ? I just let it go

Last edited:
went back yesterday thinking I would pick up 10 bags to try and inquire about buying a ton and picking up 10 or 15 bags a day on my way home from work, found out 1. the per price bag is actually 6.99 the ton is still 299.00 2. was informed that they would only hold a purchased ton for ONE DAY !... I said no thanks and will not be returning to do any business with them in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.