Lil Badfish

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfish740

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 3, 2007
Lil Badfish came into this world at 2:08 p.m., September 27th! It's been an amazing (and exhausting) three days but we are going home tomorrow to get settled and so that she can meet her "big brother" (2 year old Chocolate Lab)-it looks like a cold front is coming our way too so I'll be firing up the furnace to keep her and Mrs. Badfish warm ;)

IMG_0984.jpg

Wow, she is beautiful. Take lots of time to savor this moment in life. It is a very special time.

She's a GOODFISH! She's beautiful and looks wise! Lookout Daddy there's a new boss in town.

Such a cutie! Treasure the moments...

Congrats on the Good, Bad! Glad to hear everyone's doing well. Seems to be some sort of rash going around. One young couple I know just had a boy a few days ago, and my daughter's due to deliver a girl in early November. Been nearly 27 years now since I was in your shoes...but I remember it like it was yesterday. At least the fun parts :lol: That Lab's might gonna be jealous for a bit, but I'm sure it'll all work out just fine. Congrats again...now go change that diaper! :shut: Rick

Enjoy, for all shes worth my man. Congratulation's and no more handsome sleep for you. :lol: For now anyways.
Cheers

north of 60 said:
Enjoy, for all shes worth my man. Congratulation's and no more handsome sleep for you. :lol: For now anyways.
Cheers

Speaking of...here I am posting at 1:20 a.m. ;) Thanks all! Each day gets better and better-I've never had a tougher job that I've loved more. She is a wonder to behold. I am a lucky guy as I have the (unfortunately) rare privledge of being able to take a lot of time off to be with her during her first few months of life. I'm psyched!

Gorgeous lil gal....so cute that I almost wish I had one myself.....
Congrats Badfish to you and the Mrs..... :)

Congrats . . . beautiful girl.

And everyone on the planet moves over a scootch and makes room, because the world as it was is no more, and all of reality has changed forever. Feast at the adoration banquet . . .

Congrats to you all !!

Enjoy your time with her !! Before you know it, they're 30 ;-)

Wow, what a cutie.
You, my dear sir, will never be the same. It's a good thing.
Spend as much time as you possibly can with her, and you'll be rewarded for the rest of your lives.

Congratulations!! My son was born on 9/11, and I know exactly how you're feeling right now!

-SF

Status
Not open for further replies.