Liner Vendor

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparke

Minister of Fire
Jul 6, 2006
Maine
I just bought a polypropelene liner from this vendor. www.watersaver.com Not sure what is a good deal but I paid $.63 per sq. ft. About twice as much as a cheap EDMP liner but high temps will not be an issue...

Are you going to weld it for seaming purposes ? What type of adhesive are you going to use? What is the substrate you are lining ?
Will

I am going to try a flat piece dropped in tank and folded around corners. That is going to be fun since the tank is going to be L shaped (using pre-made concrete walls on 5 sides)). The tank is 2x4 with bubblewrap between cement wall and 2x4 wall, fiberglass bats, 3/4" Vantek, 2" polyisocyanurate foiled foam. I am thinking about adding more foam...

Status
Not open for further replies.