Link to another forum - Harman Stoves Customer service S####

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtp10181

Minister of Fire
Feb 26, 2007
Marshall, WI
If this was posted here and it happened to be a VC product the lynch mob would be hanging VC out to dry..

There have been other stories simmilkar about Harman a Month back A poster bought a oil/wood harman furnace and has been trying for 3 years to get it fixed his dealer went out of business

His Phone calls were answered and he was treated the same way as this guy. What amazes me is why the dealer did not tell him about the glass breakage issue up front instead delivering a stove that can't be used and then not ordering the replacement parts

This is a very poor dealer problem more than the stove. I'd be sitting on the dealer's desk until satisfied. This should be an easy fix. It's another reason to not pay until satisfied and then pay with a credit card that has buyer protection.

I am surprised that Harman hasn't come up with a pyroceram glass to view the afterburn by now. Everburn technology still seems to be having birthing pains.

Status
Not open for further replies.