List of Pellet Fuel Manufacturers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadkill said:
This is the most current list of pellet manufacturers in the US.

Welcome to the Hearth. The referenced list is very comprehensive. Has many of the small local makers not listed on any other lists. Thanks for the resource.

Thanks Roadkill and welcome to the forum. I'll add the link to the pellet pricing Wiki. When you say the most current, do you you know when this site published the information?

I have Manke posted in the Wiki, but don't have North Idaho. They weren't in the AER suppliers list. I know of their logs website but there is no info for pellets. Do they have a separate website?

I did add Atlas from Idaho: http://www.atlaspellets.com/pellet-atlas.htm

Hello Begreen,

N I pellets do not have their own website . They have a great premium grade pellet that they keep low key. We have carried them for 10 years now.
Thomas

Hmm. Makes me wonder how many other 'low-key' mills are making pellets out there.

What do the NI pellets go for by the ton?

Funny you mentioned Atlas pellets, we just did the engineering and design for moving their pellet plant in CDA Idaho to Hauser. We actually fired up their wood heat cell on Friday for the first test run.

Status
Not open for further replies.