1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Little Robin/Chipmunk

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by thewoodlands, May 22, 2012.

1. thewoodlands

thewoodlands Minister of Fire

This little Robin was on the ground on Sunday in the area I was stacking, tried to fly but could not get off the ground. I worked that area from 10 until 2, when the little one chirped Ma was there with a worm,I thought about taking pictures when mom was feeding the little one but just enjoyed it.

The picture of the chipmunk was tonight 100_5131.JPG 100_5133.JPG 100_5137.JPG right before I let him out, man are they fast.

zap
    ScotO and quads like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. GAMMA RAY

GAMMA RAY Minister of Fire

Loc:
    PA.
    We have an over abundance of chipmunks this year...they are friggin everywhere!
    They are weird too. They come very close and then stare at ya...must be something in the water.!!
    ScotO likes this.
  3. ScotO

ScotO Guest

Great pics zap!
  4. firefighterjake

firefighterjake Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Unity/Bangor, Maine
    Not me . . . I love the little buggers, but my cats love them even more than I do and apparently they don't play well together.
  5. ScotO

ScotO Guest

they are cute little buggers, but can be a real PITA when I'm out hunting. Between them and the blue jays, they like to "tattle tale" on you at the worst possible moment!
  6. rottiman

rottiman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Ontario Canada
    lost my baby robins to a hawk who has set up shop across the road in the bush lot. noticed the Chipmunk and red squrriel population has taken a hit as well. Hawk is sure an efficent feeding machine.........................................