Little sequoyah whispering pine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paint 1

Nov 20, 2015
Wis
so I have a leak in the firebox. I was wondering if and what the four pipes that run trough the firebox do. Can I remove the outer two pipes and delete them to weld in a patch?
Thanks in advance

Does anyone know who I can contact about the plumbing on this thing, or do I need to just start cutting it apart? Lol

Pictures and alittle more info would be nice. We tend to be a visual bunch around here.

What is this firebox in?

Where's the crack?

The pipes might be secondary burn tubes, you will want them if they are.

Does anyone know who I can contact about the plumbing on this thing, or do I need to just start cutting it apart? Lol
Pictures and alittle more info would be nice. We tend to be a visual bunch around here.

What is this firebox in?

Where's the crack?

The pipes might be secondary burn tubes, you will want them if they are.

I'll get some pics in the morning. It would be easy if it was just a crack. The previous owner didn't clean the creosote from in between the outer tube and fire box about a 4"x6" section is junk and will need a patch. The fire box is in a little sequoyah whispering pine outdoor wood furnace.

I'll get some pics in the morning. It would be easy if it was just a crack. The previous owner didn't clean the creosote from in between the outer tube and fire box about a 4"x6" section is junk and will need a patch. The fire box is in a little sequoyah whispering pine outdoor wood furnace.

Pipes run trough fire box. The water supply ports out of the rear are 6"higher than the tubes.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 270
those tubes hold water from the jacket......if u cut them out you will have to weld a patch over the hole it will leave

those tubes hold water from the jacket......if u cut them out you will have to weld a patch over the hole it will leave
Ok yes I understand that. Do those pipes connect separate tanks? Is the top front or back not connected without them or is it all one tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.