Local Lowes has 38 tons that aren't moving...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamegrabber

Apr 13, 2008
Northshore, Ma.
They have 1900 bags and nobody's buying.

They're selling them for $6.00/bag.

Lowes is great for sales. Once they decide to move merchandise they cut prices and cut big.

So I'm going to keep an eye on them for sure.

FG.

The Lowes in my neighborhood has around 12 tons of Nature's Own pellets. I have been buying them a few bags at a time to finish up the year and keep my wife happy (she loves sitting right next to the stove). I burned 4 tons of Hamer's Hot Ones this year & they were great. These Nature's Own pellets seem to burn very well & have less fines than Hamer but I don't like them because there are a relatively high population of long pellets and they are causing feeding problems in my Quad CB1200.

The Lowes here just got a shipment in but were not suppose to, I have a Friend who works there trying to get them to discount them. They are trying to return them but I think I might be getting 5 Tons soon if the price is right, my Friend will be taking 5 Tons also.

Status
Not open for further replies.