Local TSC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Raz

Feeling the Heat
Oct 16, 2012
Orange County, NY
Just called my local TSC and they already have their pellets in. Here is what they have, all the same price:

@ $ 234.50 a ton
Purefire
Instant heat
Green supreme
Lignetics - not sure which one, as I learned last year there are four different ones.

Is this the TSC in Chester?

Stay far away from the Instant Heat-less and the GS.

The Ligs and the Pure Fire (Dry Creek) are the ones to burn. I burned both the 100% hardwood and the 50/50 hard/soft Ligs last winter (both in green lettered bags).....couldn't tell much difference, but both burned well for me.

Is this the TSC in Chester?

Stay far away from the Instant Heat-less and the GS.

The Ligs and the Pure Fire (Dry Creek) are the ones to burn. I burned both the 100% hardwood and the 50/50 hard/soft Ligs last winter (both in green lettered bags).....couldn't tell much difference, but both burned well for me.

Yes it is the TSC in Chester. I hear you on the instant heat and the GS. I may pick up a few bags of both ligs and pure fires to try out for shoulder pellets. I also have to order my Hamers before the first frost so I can get my pellet pig status. Missed it by a few weeks last year! Dont want to wait another year. Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.