1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Log kit for Austroflamm Integra

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by sweetdawg99, Jan 7, 2013.

1. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 Member

Loc:
    Central New York
    Does anyone have one? If so, can I see pics?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Roadstar

Roadstar Member

Loc:
    Puyallup, WA
  3. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 Member

Loc:
    Central New York
    Thanks! I have one that looks basically the same that came with the stove when I bought it used, but it is in two pieces. I am trying to figure out how it fits in the combustion chamber in relation to the burn pot. Its rather difficult finding a picture of one in use.
  4. steamguy

steamguy Member

Loc:
    In the windy Columbia Gorge, WA
    On our old Integra, there was a 'low log' which was kind of D-shaped. That went on the left, and leaned against the back of the stove. The other 'high log' which was kind of Y-shaped, went on the right. There are two flat sides. The heaviest flat side of each goes on the bottom, the largest flat side goes to lean against the back. When they're inserted properly they don't interfere with the fire in the firepot.

Whoa, hey... I found an old photo with the logs sitting outside the stove. The right one is actually oriented as it would go in the stove. The part that sticks out goes against the back of the stove, above the burnpot... You can also see my "works every time fire starter" there in the photo too.

And the burn is being supervised by our old Shetland Sheepdog buddy. Wow, what memories - we gave him back to God a very long time ago, we will always be grateful to Him for loaning Henry to us...

[​IMG]
    Brokenwing likes this.
  5. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 Member

Loc:
    Central New York
    Thanks so much for the info. I use the same firestarter, never had one go out yet ;-). Beautiful dog, too. I know the feeling all too well. Though their flame only lasts a short while, they light up our lives with their brilliance.