lol i need a hilo

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burrman

Feb 17, 2009
michigan
man i hate unstacking and re stacking grrr just thought id share that with yall

I don't remember what that's all about....my 14 year old son did all the unstacking and restacking for me this year. He had it all done one Sunday morning before I even woke up ;-P

perhaps he"ll ship his kid to you.

yeah in a dog crate box to save shipping....as i seen this on tv lol

burrman said:
Um, nope :mad: It would have to be first class both ways....and btw he eats like a horse....on second thought you're probably better off doing it yourself ;-) :lol:

My best times were using my older son and his friend. A heavyweight college wrestler and a college football player. Each one would carry 4 bags on their shoulders. All I had to do was stack'em neatly in a pile. They carried the bags up 8 steps and 30 ft down a hallway. Took no time at all. Just have to schedule it when they are home from school. Those were the days.

Tailrace said:
burrman said:
Um, nope :mad: It would have to be first class both ways....and btw he eats like a horse....on second thought you're probably better off doing it yourself ;-) :lol:
ok i guess..i did get the pellets pretty cheap so it will even out

Panhandler said:
My best times were using my older son and his friend. A heavyweight college wrestler and a college football player. Each one would carry 4 bags on their shoulders. All I had to do was stack'em neatly in a pile. They carried the bags up 8 steps and 30 ft down a hallway. Took no time at all. Just have to schedule it when they are home from school. Those were the days.

Egads thats freakish strong. I carry two bags down on my shoulder from the warehouse and would need to stop for a break if the whole office wasnt watching

Yeh, I do them one at a time. I have to tell my dog to git out the way 50 times.

Franks said:
Panhandler said:

Egads thats freakish strong. I carry two bags down on my shoulder from the warehouse and would need to stop for a break if the whole office wasnt watching

Yeah, kinda scary. The ex wrestler (exercise physiology major) is 6'3, 300 and benches around 500. The ex football player is a country strong farm boy that did the old calf lifting growing up. Good kids, long time friends. Both state wrestling champs.

Status
Not open for further replies.