Long Island pellets in stock!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow $8.95 a bag!

When I called in late June he was at $325.00 and he said next week it would go to $350.00 and go up from there

Sams club by me still is at $4.74USD/bag. Pennington.

Don't forget the hurry while supplies last panic term ONLY $8.95 a 40lb. bag.
Our friend in Long Island is doing you, the customer, a solid.

BXpellet said:
When I called in late June he was at $325.00 and he said next week it would go to $350.00 and go up from there

Where does one find pellets in the greater Bronx area?

Westchester County, HD in Elmsford, or my stove shop in Cortland manor I can get them on LI but it is a 40 mile drive in any direction, Love when my Con Ed bill comes and My gas usage is $100.00. I am waiting for the knock on the door, like they did to my Father in law when he had the wood stove.

I tell ya, Im amazed at the variety in chain stores. Sams club here claims none of them sell pellets (if you can get me a SKU# maybe I can get them to special order them)
Truevalue #1 sells pennington, 6.40 per bag, limit 6 per customer. Truevalue # 2 8.95 per bag, no limit (actually, there is a limit, but not the one he is thinking of)
Wallmart here, nope
Home depot, claims to, never seen them in stock nor can the tell me when they will or did ever.
Im half glad the tonnage I ordered last Thursday still isnt in. I gotta pick it up and I felt like crap all weekend

BXpellet said:
Westchester County, HD in Elmsford, or my stove shop in Cortland manor I can get them on LI but it is a 40 mile drive in any direction, Love when my Con Ed bill comes and My gas usage is $100.00. I am waiting for the knock on the door, like they did to my Father in law when he had the wood stove.

Your stove shop wouldn't be Home and Hearth on rt6 where I frequent and bought my Advance from?

Ironic how that fairly new Depot is a stone throw away from ConEds Eastview yard.

Yes purchased mine last year, stove was $2799.00 with a free ton of pellets, what does the Advance run now, and will they service your stove in Fishkill,

I was in Fishkill last week picking apples with family and Friends

BXpellet said:
Yes purchased mine last year, stove was $2799.00 with a free ton of pellets, what does the Advance run now, and will they service your stove in Fishkill,

I was in Fishkill last week picking apples with family and Friends

This July bought for $3179 no free anything this year. They are desent people that will not sell floor models for any price and have not gouged. MSRP on all Harmons.
I was picking apples last weekend Barton farms.
I'm in your area every day since I work in the Bronx.

Home Depot in Brewster has always Pellets available or arriving on a weekly basis.
Hope that's not too far. Still a better price than longislandpellets.

I have no problems with them other that they won't cross the County line for service or delivery, but when I did have questions they did call back and are helpful, they have a nice store, there is another store not far from them did you try that one. I am in Locust Point, by the Throggs Neck Bridge, and I was at Fishkill Farms

$374.00 a ton???? This guy is screwing people over.

CygnusX1 said:
$374.00 a ton???? This guy is screwing people over.
It's the people that will buy from him that not knowing any better think they got a deal that he is looking for.
People will remember him for this when prices flatten out. Word of mouth is the best and free advertisement that will work against him in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.