Long mfg model 1662 blower motor question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hubbardmt

Dec 8, 2014
Pittsboro, NC
First off I did search the forums and google first. I am having a hard time trying to find a motor for the stove.

I need to find two blower motors as ours have died.

In the manual it states the motor part # is 778187 and the wheel is #778045.

Does anyone know the RMR motor number on these or know where to buy two motors with wheels. (one of our wheels is bent.)

Id appreciate any help on this matter! Right now I have two small metal fans blowing in the holes to move the air, it helps some but not much.

Thank you !

No, and I don't know the stove. You will have to do this by measurement and visual matching.

If it was "me"; I'd take the old ones off (*they have to come off anyway) and take them with me while I did a local search... some electrical repair shops will rebuild what you have... my thoughts anyway.......

Status
Not open for further replies.