look at what I got this morning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisasst

Minister of Fire
Aug 13, 2008
cortland ny
Thanks Meneillys Woodland Products.. ( Harry & Jack)

pellets001.jpg

Can't wait, ( ok I can wait) to burn these and see how well they do.

Going to have to leave these outside, so I probably should cover them up more..

Basically Just have all the sheetrock to do. We have to jack up a bowing wall up first though about 3/4"...

then the tuff work comes.. ( mudding) I hate doing that....

anyone know if cubex are available on south shore of boston.

Yep, Cover them up as best you can. I hate the sanding the most. Mudding wasn't to bad, But I will wear a hat next time when doing ceilings. Post some pic's of you progress when you get some extra time?

Jack seems very nice and It sounds like he takes good care of his people. Sent me a couple of bags of NEWP'S to test. I am sure it wasn't cheap to do and never asked anything for it. Standup in my book. Wish he was closer to me. I would be nice to meet him and thank him in person. :)

I put my new window pics here----> windows
will have more coming..

Nice work so far, Good progress. Bet you will be glad when its finished. Did you add lots of the pink stuff??

corkman said:

Yes,

RG Negis lumber Map / Carte
538 Wilbur ave
Swansea, MA. 02777 US
Tel/T�l : 508-672-5901

6.48 miles

Ventura Grain Map / Carte
148 Longmeadow Road
Tauton, MA. 02780 US
Tel/T�l : 508-824-7292

8.49 miles

Ferestien Feed & Farm Supply Map / Carte
360 Central Street
Foxboro, MA. 02035 US
Tel/T�l : 508-543-3613

14.81 miles

Ash Away Hearth & Chimney Map / Carte
703 State road
North Dartmouth, Ma. 02747 US
Tel/T�l : 508-993-5577

19.17 miles

corkman said:

Franklin Aubuchon hardware

I think they were 6.49 /bag

Thanks for the business my Father enjoyed the trip. I still need to teach my father the unloading part to get them in a nice neat square so it is easier to cover up. Happy burning!

Status
Not open for further replies.