Look what followed me home today.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WES999

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2008
Mass north of Boston
Look what followed me home today. No not the dog, the Regency F1100S. I saw this on Craig’s list, it was listed for $500 for a few weeks, I guess there were no takers because last week it was listed for “make offer”. I was not even that serious about looking to purchase a new stove but I figured I would give it a shot, so I offered $250. The seller said OK. So this morning I went to pick it up, nice little stove and in good shape, the lady said it’s about 2 years old. She also included the hearth pad and some double wall pipe, and has a blower.
Over the summer I plan to get it installed in the living room. I think I did OK!
I posted this in the wrong forum how do I delete it?

WES999 said:
I posted this in the wrong forum how do I delete it?

You can't delete it, but a mod (like me) can, if asked... We can also move the thread to a different area if that would be preferred - what would you like me to do?

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.