Look what followed me home

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerheadC4

Oct 25, 2014
Eastford CT
I picked up a CountyLine 22 ton splitter on Friday at TSC.

I split a bucket load of wood from my Massey GC1710 today to try it out, then changed the oil to 5w-30.
Starts pretty easy, everything worked as it should, no leaks, fluids were ok.
I also got the log catcher. Using the tractor with the bucket at waist level seemed to work out pretty good.

Attachments

• CL1.jpg
    CL1.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 213
  • CL2.jpg
    CL2.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 208
Reactions: Danno77
Enjoy.

That's how I got my splitter.....I showed your thread to my wife!.....She said, just go get the D** thing....So I did.

I only had time to do a short run with the splitter, just did that to warm it up and change the oil.
I was still working on installing my woodstove....raised hearth, heat shield for wall, SS chimney etc. I did get that finished this weekend now I'm waiting for the Building inspector.

I have a couple of cord that I split by hand, but still have about 2 or 3 more to split.

I needed a little smile this morning. We still haven't used ours a second time, were very busy last week with the holidays and 4 or 5 calves were born.

I'm impressed with it so far. Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.