Look what I found today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way!! They don't like my choice in beer and loading my stash into the get a way van is going to create a major thirst factor and unless they bring their own [ which I doubt that would take up valuable space for pellets] I'm safe:cool:

Your safe, Were concentrating on OMV stash. We have taken lots and the fool hasn't even notice yet. He just see's the decoys that are sent to keep him and the Mrs. busy. More worried about his shrubs and bushes than his huge stash of fuel!

Your safe, Were concentrating on OMV stash. We have taken lots and the fool hasn't even notice yet. He just see's the decoys that are sent to keep him and the Mrs. busy. More worried about his shrubs and bushes than his huge stash of fuel!

That's what I was thinking. Grabbing my stash is like some punk robbing a 711 if you want a major score hit the federal reserve of pellets OMV Go Big or Go Home!

Reactions: oldmountvernon
Love those less than $20.00 a thirty pack beers. more money to buy pellets with.

Look....If it comes down to being able to afford good beer or good pellets, you made the right choice! Crappy pellets will be crappy pellets until they are gone, but cheap beer only sucks for the first two or three! _g

I guess I fall into the cheap pellets good beer catagory. Thank God for a bottom feeder that can burn junk so I can drink Spotted Cow. And I only drink beer on days ending in Y.

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Good stuff there STB!

Great food too!

Yup, but then I've had exactly one selection on their menu, the sausage platter. I need my sausage fix every so often. You never know what kinds the three sausages are going to be.

Call me a stick in the mud. I like to vary the brew to go with them.

Will, Don't mind these spoiled, expensive beer drinkers. They're either rich or don't drink enough beer. Its all about value. Blue and chrome for the win!

Imo you did good on both accounts!

Where the f is Eaton when you need some help?

Will, Don't mind these spoiled, expensive beer drinkers. They're either rich or don't drink enough beer. Its all about value. Blue and chrome for the win!

Imo you did good on both accounts!

Where the f is Eaton when you need some help?

+1 .. it aint gotta cost a bunch to be good.... somethin to be said for a cold crisp can of PBR! :cool:

+1 .. it aint gotta cost a bunch to be good.... somethin to be said for a cold crisp can of PBR! :cool:

You should note that I rated PBR as better than what was in the back of that pick'em up truck.

Now for the shocker really good beer doesn't have to be expensive so there :p.

I believe it cost more per ounce to brew your own than it does to buy a 30 pack of the blue smoothies...

I for one will not be drinkin' craft brews...Next thing you know you guys will be knitting sweaters!!

Nothing like a good game of football and a Sam Adams White Christmas Ale (Is that a hint of Nutmeg or is that cloves I taste??)...Gimme a break fellas take your skirts off and act like men!!

I believe it cost more per ounce to brew your own than it does to buy a 30 pack of the blue smoothies...

The last Larger packaged kit I purchased was under $20 and made 62/12 ounce bottles. What can I say sometimes one just has to do a light style beer :p .

Even cheaper when done from scratch.

Reactions: Bob Sorjanen
I for one will not be drinkin' craft brews...Next thing you know you guys will be knitting sweaters!!

Nothing like a good game of football and a Sam Adams White Christmas Ale (Is that a hint of Nutmeg or is that cloves I taste??)...Gimme a break fellas take your skirts off and act like men!!

Where have you been, we've been trolling.....

BURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

The last Larger packaged kit I purchased was under $20 and made 62/12 ounce bottles. What can I say sometimes one just has to do a light style beer :p .

Even cheaper when done from scratch.
Of course your factoring i the start up cost and misc. supplies needed. right?

Of course your factoring i the start up cost and misc. supplies needed. right?

Nope, but then I'm not watering it down either.

What's $102 divided by 18 that's the startup cost addition to the above for me per batch. Since I'm talking kits now. This will decrease as the number of batches brewed goes up, incidental cost that will be added is about $1.00 per 10 batches for sanitizer.

True...If your time is worth nothing!!;)

Well I never counted that for any other hobby nor do I count it for making all of the stuff that is sitting in those jars in the pantry, the garage, or the supply of vegetables in the fridge, still in the garden or in the garage.

But you have to realize, I get fresh eggs, homemade bread, wild berry jams, etc ... for breakfast. All as the result of hobbies.

It is sort of like being on here, it keeps me out of trouble.

Reactions: Brokenwing
Well I never counted that for any other hobby nor do I count it for making all of the stuff that is sitting in those jars in the pantry, the garage, or the supply of vegetables in the fridge, still in the garden or in the garage.

But you have to realize, I get fresh eggs, homemade bread, wild berry jams, etc ... for breakfast. All as the result of hobbies.

It is sort of like being on here, it keeps me out of trouble.

I guess I need to get some more hobbies!! LOL

My hobby list is as follows:
Drink Beer
Argue about sports
Drink Beer

Would like some of that homemade bread, I will have to let the wifey know that will be one of her new hobbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.