Look what the truck delivered on Saturday!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deere10

Nov 5, 2009
Upstate N.Y
the new wood pile that got dropped off the other day in my front yard.

Attachments

• 0213101100a (2).jpg
    0213101100a (2).jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 565
  • 0213100934a (2).jpg
    0213100934a (2).jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 586
Deere10 said:
the new wood pile that got dropped off the other day in my front yard.

Looks great, what types of wood do you have in that load. How far upstate are you?

zap

Nice... How much does that cost?. I'm in WNY area and kind of wondering what the cost is in NY area. Thanks

I am about 20 mins north and east of Herkimer. There is a mix of Cherry,Hickory,Maple,and some Beech. there is approx 12 cord and it was $800. Getting another dropped this Sat morn also, should cover a couple of seasons of heating. Never hurts to be ahead of the game. Customer service?? Couldnt find the phone number for customer service and when I did get thru to them I could understand them anyway We speak English here..... HAHA Alredy got a dent in that pile 3 hrs Sat afternoon bucking and a good 1.5 hrs Sun splitting. The fun has only started I told my wife and boys,They could hardly wait..

Nice load Deere10...this is some real fine working weather.

Hey Jer... Got mine on sunday. Whens Dean buying the claw for the tractor haha

Attachments

• Copy of 0215001312.jpg
    Copy of 0215001312.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 419
Hey Brian. Looks like some curvy ones on the trailer. It all burns though. Ya Dean had better look on CL for a good grapple bucket and we all can get cutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.