Looking at New Horizons Eko 40 wood boiler..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2012
I'm a newbie to this format, but really need some input before purchasing a wood boiler.
So far, I've been impressed with reading about the EKO boiler. Problem is, we live in
lower Michigan, & can't find a dealer in order to look at one of these boilers. Really
don't feel comfortable with spending this much 'hard earned money' with on-line
ordering unless I get more input and can actually look at one. Hope someone can
give me some insight......

Pick a sunny Saturday and cruise up to Indian river. Cozy Heat should have a few. They are the closest that I know of.

I'm a newbie to this format, but really need some input before purchasing a wood boiler.
So far, I've been impressed with reading about the EKO boiler. Problem is, we live in
lower Michigan, & can't find a dealer in order to look at one of these boilers. Really
don't feel comfortable with spending this much 'hard earned money' with on-line
ordering unless I get more input and can actually look at one. Hope someone can
give me some insight......

Where are you located at?

Status
Not open for further replies.