Looking For A New Job & Questioning Myself...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't gone the temp agency route, you may want to consider. We ONLY hire through temp agencies. The word "temp" can be deceiving. They will often have requests for full time, permanent positions. As an employer, it gives us a chance to test drive the new recruit without the obligation to buy.

Jump on this one Eileen! Help Craig and he'll help you.

Hang in there

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 89
Hang in there
Thank you:0

Responded to Craig :)

And I'm doin' another response to some one else.

Mods, forewarned is forearmed. Just saying.

Cause he is the one that made it sound like no one would need to work and $$ would be falling from the clouds for all.

If it was up to me there would be no welfare, public assistance, tax breaks, etc, unless it was for legitimate reasons.

Listen to me, Mr. Nate, and pay attention.

This is about a total asshat that I work for with a daughter who is a heroin/drug addict, and I get short pay, or no pay. And he enables her to keep going, and I get/got the short end of the stick. And I am expected to keep kissing ass. That chit is done, over. I've been there 25 years, and my world is crashing down. Big time.

Help me positively, and contribute, or STFU.

If you think I don't work ( 2 jobs , now, BTFW, and I'm looking for another, so stick that welfare crap up your prejudicial a$$)). I'm looking at loosing my home of 25 years, my horses, my truck, my trailer,my life, and trying to dig my way out of an outrageous mess..

*so pissed & frustrated, feel free to delete this whole post*

and on that note, I think it's time to close this one up.

Best of luck Dix, and as always, if there is anything in particular that we may be able to do to help, speak up.

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.