Looking for a rear section to a Tasso wood boiler circa '89

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rccolb

Nov 26, 2008
Oxon, UK
Hi all. I am situated in the UK and am using a Tasso 125000Btu wood boiler for central heating and hot water. The rear section has sprung a leak and whilst I am in the process of putting in a patch panel, I thought it worth a try to get another complete rear section - even if the tranportation cost stings!

Tasso boilers were made in Odense, Denmark and whilst the factory still exists, it is now owned by Birn, another casting company, and they no longer make the boiler. Some guy has got some old but unused ones for sale on Ebay but they are a slightly different model.

If anone has any info which might be of use, I would be happy hear it. Thanks for reading.

There is a guy on E-bay that has been selling Tasso boilers for months. I think he has a warehouse full of them. He has one listed right now. You might conact him to see if he has any parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.