Looking for a RIKA Distibutor in western NC.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinNC

Jul 1, 2015
Lenoir NC
Hi everyone!
We would like to purchase a Rika Woodstove,either the Esprit or the Taurus but I can't seem to find any local dealers.
We live about 1 hour away from Charlotte on one side and 1 hour from Asheville on the other side.
Thanks in advance!!

There may not be any. You could try and give these folks a call. They are listed on Rika's website though Google has them listed as a lawnmower store.
LUCKY DISTRIBUTING, INC.
Address: 8111 N. E. Columbia Blvd.
Town: USA-97218 Portland Oregon
Phone: 800-777-5526
Email: [email protected]

There may not be any. You could try and give these folks a call. They are listed on Rika's website though Google has them listed as a lawnmower store.
LUCKY DISTRIBUTING, INC.
Address: 8111 N. E. Columbia Blvd.
Town: USA-97218 Portland Oregon
Phone: 800-777-5526
Email: [email protected]
Thanks for the info,I'll give them a call! I also found 'discountstoves.net in Montanna,they even offer free shipping but I'll have to find out if that would also include NC ;-)

That would be Obidiah's. Obidiah (Woody) is a member of hearth.com.

Reactions: AinNC
Thanks for letting me know,maybe Woody will respond to my question concerning shipping costs :)
Start a conversation with him. That will generate an email.

Reactions: AinNC
Status
Not open for further replies.